For most of us, email is now an everyday thing. This means that we keep getting important pieces of information through our email every day - from important family pictures, email addresses, and purchase receipts to news updates, and animated jokes!
OAR can make it easy and efficient to safeguard your email. Even better, you can find things that you thought you'd never find, even things buried deep within your email folders. OAR will copy all of these hidden treasures from your email folders directly to your computer, even making new folders for you on your hard drive. All you have to do is select an email folder - or lots of them - and tell OAR where to save your files. It’s that easy.
- Save what’s important and find what you thought was lost.
- Backup, save, and archive Outlook messages on your hard drive or to another location.
- Save Outlook email messages as text (RTF) files.
- Backup, save, and archive Outlook attachments on your hard drive or to another location.
- Find long lost attachments and know which email they came from.
- Organize messages in on your PC for easy access, sharing, and filing.
- Implement a consistent, easy to use email archiving policy for your organization.
- Keep copies of messages you’ve sent.
- Store email for compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other applicable law.
- Reduce the size of your email (PST) file.
- Reduce reliance on PST files which become corrupted and avoid email loss through hardware failure.
- Avoid having to set up complex email backup plans.